- Please read our updated safety protocols following the guidelines from the Manitoba Government and self-screen in advance of your visit.
- We have a mandatory face covering policy in place. If needed, masks are available on-site.
- For safety and security reasons, backpacks, large purses, umbrellas, and other bulky items are not permitted in the galleries. Free baggage check is available at the front desk.
- Wheelchairs are available at the front desk.
- Reasonably-sized strollers are welcome in the galleries.
- Food and drinks are no problem except for in the exhibition galleries.
- Please maintain a 24-inch distance from the artwork and avoid pointing at the artwork with canes, pencils, or other objects.
We love seeing your photos on social media! Make sure to tag the WAG and include #atwag for your chance to be featured on our accounts. The WAG allows photography for personal use only, except where indicated by signage. We ask that you respect the rights of the artists and their representatives under Canadian copyright law. For more information on Canadian copyright law, click here.
Make sure to tag the WAG and include #atwag
The WAG is pleased to offer you free wi-fi access. Simply turn on wi-fi under your smartphone settings, select the WAG Free network, and accept the terms and conditions.