- Please read our updated safety protocols following Manitoba Government guidelines.
- For regular Gallery visits, enter through our St. Mary Ave doors; groups and schools come in via Memorial Blvd.
- We no longer require face coverings, but masks are strongly recommended. If needed, masks are available on-site.
- See our digital Gallery map to help you navigate WAG-Qaumajuq.
- For safety and security reasons, backpacks, large purses, umbrellas, and other bulky items are not permitted in the galleries. Free baggage check is available at the front desk.
- Wheelchairs are available at the front desk.
- Reasonably-sized strollers are welcome in the galleries.
- Support animals are permitted in the Gallery, please notify our Front Desk upon arrival.
- Feel free to bring your own food and drinks to enjoy on the main floor of WAG-Qaumajuq, the outdoor patio on St. Mary Ave, and the penthouse level Rooftop Sculpture Garden. Our new cafe Katita is also open!
- Please maintain a 24-inch distance from the artwork and avoid pointing at the artwork with canes, pencils, or other objects.
We love seeing your photos on social media! Make sure to tag the WAG and include #atwag for your chance to be featured on our accounts. The WAG allows photography for personal use only, except where indicated by signage. We ask that you respect the rights of the artists and their representatives under Canadian copyright law. For more information on Canadian copyright law, click here.
Make sure to tag the WAG and include #atwag
The WAG is pleased to offer you free wi-fi access. Simply turn on wi-fi under your smartphone settings, select the WAG Free network, and accept the terms and conditions.