Become a WAG-Qaumajuq Member
Membership to the WAG-Qaumajuq includes FREE and affordable ways to join, while offering you new ways to customize your membership experience. Choose a digital membership card to help reduce plastic card use and access your card any time.
Free for Indigenous Peoples
Indigenous Peoples receive free admission to the WAG and are eligible to become a Friend for FREE. This policy advances the WAG’s ongoing work to respond to the TRC Calls to Action and the UNDRIP. Join as a Friend today or join as a paying member to further support WAG-Qaumajuq!
Friend ($35, FREE for ages 25 & under*)
EXTENDED: Get yours before March 31, 2023 to lock in a year of unlimited, free admission to the WAG, plus:
- The latest WAG news, delivered straight to your inbox
- Invitations to exhibition openings
- A digital membership card that you can access from your smartphone
*Free Friend membership for youth 25 and under available for Manitoba residents only.
Friend with Benefits ($75)
Add your partner or companion for an extra $35 ($110 total).
As a Friend with Benefits, you’ll fuel programming that opens minds and hearts through the power of art. You’ll help WAG-Qaumajuq be free for youth and Indigenous Peoples, supporting reconciliation and nurturing the future of art and culture in our community.
You’ll enjoy the same perks as a Friend, plus these benefits:
- Early ticket/registration for select events and programs
- Discounts at shopWAG, Katita café, and select programming, plus promos with local partners
- Access to exhibition previews and special guided tours for you and a guest, including exclusive digital content
- A subscription to our myWAG magazine
Youth 18 & under can enjoy free entry to the WAG-Qaumajuq every day, as part of our extended inaugural year (ending March 31, 2023!) You can learn more about our admission pricing here.
Add your friend or companion at no added cost.
Your contribution to the WAG provides transformative experiences for others and helps us build a better future! Memberships start at $200 – that’s $175 for your membership plus a minimum $25 donation. Increase your donation to make a bigger difference today!
Partners enjoy all the benefits of a Friend with Benefits, plus:
- One-of-a-kind art experiences and invites to private receptions for you and a guest
- Reciprocal admission granting entry and discounts at galleries across North America
- A subscription to Inuit Art Quarterly
- A 15% off coupon to use at ShopWAG
- A charitable tax receipt for your selected donation amount
- Recognition on the Annual Donor listing for donations of $500+
Add your partner or companion at no added cost.
Join the founding circle of Patrons coming together to build Qaumajuq. This special group of members will usher in a new era of the WAG, opening up inspiring programming and accessibility for everyone in the community. Memberships start at $1,000 – that’s $175 for your membership plus a minimum $825 donation.
Patrons enjoy all the benefits of a Partner, plus:
- The good vibes that come with deepening your impact in the community
- More unique ways to take in the new spaces and connect with others
Open yourself up to a new world of experiences by joining the Associates of the WAG. The Associates play an important role at the WAG, as fundraisers, volunteers, and advocates of the Gallery in the community.
By adding a $10 – $40 annual Associates fee to your existing WAG membership, you’ll enjoy:
- Insider experiences like behind-the-scenes opportunities with staff
- Exclusive programs to learn about art
- Early notification of Associates-led events, such as Travel Tours
- Social opportunities to connect, network, and meet like-minded individuals passionate about the arts
- Hands-on involvement through volunteer engagement, planning committees for activities and events, and much more
With free unlimited visits throughout the year, exclusive events, discounts, and other fantastic benefits, WAG memberships are the perfect gift for people with a passion for art, architecture, and culture.
Join other leaders who believe in the power of art to benefit the world around you. As a Corporate Member, you support programs that make art accessible to more people. You also open doors to exciting experiences for your employees and clients.
Brigitte PlouffeAdvancement Administrator
Emerging from the Lines
The Drawings & Studies of Ivan Eyre
May 13 Sep 25 '22
The sketches, drawings, studies, repeated images, and unfinished works of Ivan Eyre allow us a glimpse into the artist’s process. Produced with a freer hand, using economical, malleable materials like paper, board, ink pens, graphite, and coloured pencils, drawing allowed for what Eyre described as “fewer distractions” for ideas to emerge.
Signature Dinner &Tour
Friday, May 13 '22
This event has been cancelled, we apologize for the inconvenience. Perfect for a special night out! Enjoy the WAG’s signature dinner and tour program, featuring a three-course meal, followed by an inspiring tour in the exhibition galleries.
Weekend Drop-in Tours
Select Saturdays & Sundays
Uncover the stories behind the art and artists with a 45-60-minute guided tour by our trained volunteers on select Saturday afternoons.
Bringing Art To You
Schools and communities are invited to learn about contemporary art and artists from the four regions of Nunangat, the Inuit homeland in Canada. Viewers will leave the experience with a greater understanding of our land and its people. And the best part is…we are bringing art to you!
Sunday, Jun 12 '22
Join us on the second Sunday of every month for free admission to the WAG and more family fun, thanks to Canada Life!
Signature Dinner &Tour
Friday, Jun 17 '22
Perfect for a special night out! Enjoy the WAG’s signature dinner and tour program, featuring a three-course meal, followed by an inspiring tour in the exhibition galleries.