Book a Visit
Conditions of Booking
- Booking: Bookings must be made at least 10 business days in advance of the requested day.
- Payment: An invoice will be emailed to you upon confirmation of booking. Payment for your program can be made by mailing a cheque to the Winnipeg Art Gallery in advance, or by credit card or cheque upon arrival. Payment is due on the day of the visit.
- Group Size: A change in group size must be made 10 business days prior to the day of your booking. If not, your group will be charged the full amount and additional individuals will be charged full admission price.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 10 business days prior to the booking, otherwise the full amount of the tour will be charged.
- Arrival Time: Arrive no more than 10 minutes before the designated program time at the Memorial Boulevard entrance. Early arrivals may not start early or tour on their own. Late arrivals may not receive the full program.
- Gallery Etiquette: Flash photography, food and drinks, hats, and back packs are not allowed in the gallery spaces. Some secure storage can be provided.
- Clay workshops are limited to 25 participants and dependent on studio availability.