- Exhibition Openings
- (This color labels any exhibition opening date)
Click on the program / event title
for more information.
- Art to Inspire
Thursday, March 8, 2018 to Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Art to Inspire is a program designed to creatively engage people living with Alzheimer’s disease, or other forms of dementia, and their care partners with visual art.
- ShopWAG Presents Bud Gillies: Vessels + Frescoes
Friday, March 23, 2018 to Sunday, April 22, 2018
- An show + sale featuring paintings and ceramic works by Bud Gillies. His paintings are a celebration of colour enhanced by their simplicity and clarity of form; his compositions are fresh, inventive, and highlight the element of chance.
April 13 - April 18
- Annual Stamp Sale
Friday, April 13, 2018 to Sunday, April 15, 2018
- The 55th Annual Stamp Sale featuring worldwide stamps for all collectors.
- Film Night: The Decolonizing Lens
Thursday, April 19, 2018 from 5:30pm to 9:30pm
- Join us for a screening in partnership with the Decolonizing Lens, followed by a panel discussion. Free entry!
- Linda Fairfield Stechesen: The Garden
Saturday, February 17, 2018 to Sunday, June 24, 2018
- A Personal Journey: Pitaloosie Saila
Saturday, October 28, 2017 to Sunday, April 15, 2018
- For over 60 years, Pitaloosie Saila has contributed to the Cape Dorset print collections.
Friday, September 22, 2017 to Sunday, April 22, 2018
- Twenty-nine emerging to established Indigenous artists working in a variety of media who consider the political undercurrents of Canadian society.
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016 to Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Drop by the Pavilion at Assiniboine Park Conservancy (APC) for a rotating series of free exhibitions curated by the WAG. Art is drawn primarily from the APC collection, as well as from the WAG collection.
- Inuit Art at Journey to Churchill
- Tuesday, December 23, 2014 to Wednesday, December 23, 2020
- An ongoing, rotating display of Inuit sculpture at the Assiniboine Park Zoo’s Journey to Churchill exhibit.
- Highlights of Inuit Sculpture
- Tuesday, May 4, 2010 to Friday, March 15, 2019
- An exhibition featuring some of the outstanding Inuit sculptures in the WAG collection.