- Exhibition Openings
- (This color labels any exhibition opening date)
Click on the program / event title
for more information.
- Art to Inspire
Thursday, September 13 to Thursday, November 22
- Art to Inspire is a program designed to creatively engage people living with Alzheimer's disease, or other forms of dementia, and their care partners with visual art.
- Art for Lunch
Wednesday, October 10 to Wednesday, March 20
- Talks, tours, and videos relating to current exhibits.
October 18 - October 23
- Travel Tours: Indonesia
- Thursday, October 18 to Sunday, November 4
- Join us for a captivating journey of Indonesia’s rich cultural and scenic diversity.
- MakerLab: Block Print Scarves
- Saturday, October 20 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Join textile artist Tamara Klassen to create this exciting new MakerLab project.
- 2018 Cape Dorset Print Collection Sale
- Saturday, October 20 to Sunday, November 18
- Located on the southern tip of Baffin Island, Cape Dorset is hailed as the most artistic community in Canada and the undisputed capital of Inuit art.
- Reimagining the Collection: Salon Style
- Tuesday, October 16 to Tuesday, April 30
- The 80s Image
- Saturday, September 29 to Sunday, April 14
- Women Artists in Canada, 1900-1960: Defying Convention
- Saturday, May 5 to Sunday, November 25
- Saturday, April 21 to Sunday, November 25
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016 to Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Drop by the Pavilion at Assiniboine Park Conservancy (APC) for a rotating series of free exhibitions curated by the WAG. Art is drawn primarily from the APC collection, as well as from the WAG collection.
- Inuit Art at Journey to Churchill
- Tuesday, December 23, 2014 to Wednesday, December 23, 2020
- An ongoing, rotating display of Inuit sculpture at the Assiniboine Park Zoo’s Journey to Churchill exhibit.
- Highlights of Inuit Sculpture
- Tuesday, May 4, 2010 to Friday, March 15, 2019
- An exhibition featuring some of the outstanding Inuit sculptures in the WAG collection.