- With completely upgraded complete cosmetic, acoustic, and audio/visual equipment, the Muriel Richardson Auditorium is one of the finest lecture and concert halls in Winnipeg.
- 319 uniquely designed contour seats that swivel and rock, plus 5 wheelchair-accessible spots.
- Ideally suited for meetings, seminars, lectures, panel discussions, conferences, and live concert or theatrical performances.
- The adjoining lobby holds 125 for a stand-up reception at intermission or following a performance.
- Bosendorfer grand piano.
- High-speed internet access.
- Large backstage area with street-level loading doors, dressing and green rooms.
- Equipped for a full range of audio/visual presentations, including a PA system with flown speakers and digital mixing board, sprung hardwood stage floor, full theatrical lighting system, projection systems for all types of multi-media presentations, utilizing our 400-square foot projection screen computer.
For more information, contact 204.789.1765 or email@example.com.
For inquiries regarding wedding ceremony/reception packages and catering services, please contact Storm Bistro at the Winnipeg Art Gallery at 204.948.0085 or stormcatering.ca.
Muriel Richardson Auditorium
Muriel Richardson Auditorium Seating Chart (PDF)
- Tuesday 11am-5pm
- Wednesday 11am-5pm
- Thursday 11am-5pm
- Friday 11am-9pm
- Saturday 11am-5pm
- Sunday 11am-5pm
- Closed Monday