Home Tour 2018
Sunday, September 16 from 10am to 4pm
The Associates of the WAG invite you to the 11th Home Tour. This year's tour celebrates the diversity of architecture and design within the very heart of our city, featuring contemporary homes alongside original stately houses of the past century. All proceeds support the WAG.
SOLD OUT!! Thank you for your support.
The tour is self-guided and highlights five homes in Old Tuxedo representing various styles, such as Tudor Revival, Georgian Revival, mid-century, and modern:
- 103 Lamont, built in 2004
- 120 Lamont, built in 1929
- 207 Lamont, built in 1929
- 217 Handsart Blvd., built in 1947
- 226 Handsart Blvd., built in 1930
We hope to see you at this year's Home Tour!