- Exhibition Openings
- (This color labels any exhibition opening date)
Click on the program / event title
for more information.
- Art to Inspire
Thursday, September 13 to Thursday, November 22
- Art to Inspire is a program designed to creatively engage people living with Alzheimer's disease, or other forms of dementia, and their care partners with visual art.
- Weekend Drop-In Tours
Saturday, September 22 to Sunday, September 23
- Saturdays & Sundays at 2pm.
September 23 - September 28
- Nuit Blanche@WAG
- Saturday, September 29 from 6pm to 4am
- Dig out your ripped tights, leather jacket, and scrunchies for a radical 80s celebration at the WAG.
- Culture Days at the WAG
- Saturday, September 29 from 11am to 5pm
- As a part of Culture Days, on Saturday Sept 29, enjoy free Gallery admission from 11am-5pm!
- Wanda Koop: VIEW from HERE
- Friday, September 14 to Sunday, October 14
- Using ink and acrylic on canvas, Koop's nine-by-seven-foot works use landscape tropes to compose immense and surreal human heads that seem to float in ambiguous space.
- Recent Acquisitions of Contemporary Art: Ways of Seeming
- Saturday, July 14 to Sunday, November 4
- Art and Craft from Nunatsiavut : SakKijâjuk
- Saturday, May 26 to Sunday, October 14
- Women Artists in Canada, 1900-1960: Defying Convention
- Saturday, May 5 to Sunday, November 25
- Norval Morrisseau and Abraham Anghik Ruben: Shaman Stories
- Monday, April 30 to Sunday, September 30
- Saturday, April 21 to Sunday, November 25
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016 to Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Drop by the Pavilion at Assiniboine Park Conservancy (APC) for a rotating series of free exhibitions curated by the WAG. Art is drawn primarily from the APC collection, as well as from the WAG collection.
- Inuit Art at Journey to Churchill
- Tuesday, December 23, 2014 to Wednesday, December 23, 2020
- An ongoing, rotating display of Inuit sculpture at the Assiniboine Park Zoo’s Journey to Churchill exhibit.
- Highlights of Inuit Sculpture
- Tuesday, May 4, 2010 to Friday, March 15, 2019
- An exhibition featuring some of the outstanding Inuit sculptures in the WAG collection.