Create the leaves on a tree with the fingerprints of your family members to make a Family Tree!
- Large piece of paper
- Acrylic paints
- Paint pallet, plastic lid container, or paper plate
- Pencil crayons, crayons, pencil, markers
- Using a pencil, draw a tree, trees with visible branches work well! (Think oaks, elms, or poplar trees)
- You can colour in the tree trunk and branches if desired with pencil crayons, crayons, markers, or paint!
- Using a paint pallet, plastic lid container, or paper plate, add a small amount of acrylic paint on it – about the size of a quarter. Use any colours you wish!
- Press your finger gently onto the paint and then press your finger onto the tree branches to make “leaves”
- Invite your family members to help add in leaves! They can use any colours they want – each family member could have a different colour, or you can just use a few colours
Now you have a beautiful tree filled with the essence of your family and friends!