WAG Re-Opens on Valentine’s Day
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
The WAG will maintain the required occupancy level allowing staff and visitors to keep a physical distance of at least two metres, except for brief exchanges. The following steps will be enforced under public health orders:
• Strict social distancing protocols limiting building capacity including floor markers and signage to prevent congestion
• Please self-screen ahead of arriving to WAG-Qaumajuq
• Touchless payment (i.e. credit and debit cards) is preferred over cash
• Please leave backpacks and large purses at home
• All tours and activities to accommodate physical distancing
• One person (or one household unit) per elevator
Health Precautions & Onsite Cleaning
• In order to help ensure the comfort and safety of all visitors and staff, the WAG has a mandatory face covering policy in place. We ask that all guests 5 years of age or older wear a mask, scarf, or bandana that covers the nose and mouth while in public spaces at the Gallery. If needed, we do have masks available
• Hand-sanitation and stringent cleaning practices throughout the galleries
• Staff and patrons must self-screen before visiting the Gallery
• We are currently asking for first names and contact information (phone number, or email) from all patrons for COVID-19 tracing
• Washrooms have frequent sanitization and are restricted to 2 individuals at a time
• Water fountains are temporarily closed, water bottles are permitted in the Gallery. Please be careful around the art
• Both staff and patrons are welcome to wear self-provided masks
We ask all visitors to be mindful of social distancing practices and to prepare to wait in a line as we manage building capacity.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope to see you back at the WAG soon!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us [email protected]
Not ready to visit? You can always see what’s new on [email protected].
We can’t wait to welcome you back and we sincerely thank you for supporting the WAG. If you are a member, your membership will be extended by the length of our closure!